AFTER CLEANING CARE
Immediately following the cleaning of your carpet, some simple precautions should be taken for the best results.
- For health and safety, keep children and pets off the cleaned carpet until completely dry.
- Keep traffic to a minimum on the carpet until it is completely dry. CAUTION: Walking from a wet carpet onto a hard surface can be very slippery and dangerous.
- Do not remove any blocks or tabs the cleaning technician may have placed under your furniture until the carpet is completely dry. This will prevent rust spots or furniture
stains from furniture legs or metal casters.
- Drying time may be longer if a Protector was applied after cleaning. Keep traffic to a minimum for 24 hours.
- Drying times can vary due to a number of factors, i. e., the humidity, the density of your carpet, etc. Ventilation and air circulation will help to reduce drying time.
Thank you for choosing Advanced Hydrotech Carpet Cleaning to fulfill your cleaning requirement.
Carpet manufacturers recommend hot water extraction cleaning at least every 12 to 18 months for meeting carpet warranty requirements.
Carpets i many homes ca require cleaning as often as every six months to maintain healthy, beautiful appearance.